Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Black Americans are worse off under Obama-Yet they still support him almost unanimously


Here’s Saturday Night Lives skits on the issue as well:


Host: Which brings us to this week's "What Would It Take???", where we ask: "What would it take for Barack Obama to lose your vote?" [ grabs stack of cards and reads ] "Would President Obama lose your vote... if he repealed healthcare?"

Ronny Williams: [ shaking head ] Nope.

Althea Davis: I would just wear a warmer coat.

Host: "Would he lose your vote if he raised taxes on the Middle Class?"

Ronny Williams: We all gotta pitch in!

Althea Davis: I frequently use our public roads AND facilities.

Host: "Would President Obama lose your vote if he was caught cheating on Michelle?"

Ronny Williams: Nope! Ain't my business!

Althea Davis: It depends on who he's cheating with.

Host: Jennifer Hudson.

Althea Davis: [ she shrugs ] I'm okay with that.

Host: Jennifer Lopez.

Althea Davis: You can't blame a man.

Host: Kim Kardashian.

Althea Davis: He ain't Super Man. He's just a president.

Host: Oprah!

Althea DavisI'd get with Oprah.

Host: [ stealthily ] Ke$ha!

Althea Davis: Ke$ha?! No sir! I would be very upset if Barack was with that busted-up white girl! Now... is this just a one-time thing?

Host: No, no, no -- he is in love... with Ke$ha.

Althea Davis: [ shaking her head ] Mmm-mmm! I do not like it, but I am okay with it as long as he does'nt move in with her.

Host: He moves in and they have a joint bank account.

Althea Davis: Oooooh, no! No, no, no! [ she shakes her head ]

Host: Does he still have your vote?

Althea Davis: [ a beat ] He does.

Host: Moving on! Alright... "President Obama does an in-studio appearance on Hot 97. On his way out of the studio, he witnesses a fight that ends in gunfire..."

Ronny Williams: [ he shrugs ] It happens.

Host: But, hold on now. "The cops ask Obama who started it, and... he tells them."

Ronny Williams: [ confused ] So he was snitching?!

Host: He was SNITCHING!

Ronny Williams: Ohhhh, my lord, Barack! What you DOING?!

Host: Wait, wait. I'm not even done. "Mitt Romney also sees the fight... don't say nothin'."

Ronny Williams: You know, I respect that -- I do. But I can't vote for Mitt Romney. He looks like the bad guy in every blaxploitation movie.

Althea Davis: I see him, and I'm like, "Look out, Dolemite!"

Ronny Williams: Barack's still got my vote.

Host: Alright. Okay. Okay. Alright. "President Obama shuts down the Apollo!"

Ronny Williams: Must be renovating.

Althea Davis: They need to redo those floors.

Host: Very well! Next one! "After a thorough investigation, President Obama is arrested for the 1996 shooting of Tupac Shakur! Does he lose your vote?"

[ the panel gives this some serious thought ]

Ronny Williams: Look -- it pains me to say this, it really does... but it’s a well-known fact that Tupac had a mouth on him.

Althea Davis: He had a temper, no question.

By Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment