Saturday, April 5, 2014

This totally sums up why the Obamacare numbers (or lack thereof) make sense to liberals

http://thelookingspoon.com/conservative-lol/5460-this-totally-sums-up-why-th
e-obamacare-numbers-or-lack-thereof-make-sense-to-liberals.html


"When I was fresh out of college I worked for the local county GOP for the 2004 election as a field rep. Basically, my job was to assist volunteer HQ's in recruiting other volunteers for precinct walks and phone banking for the election."

" Most of it was a sham numbers game, and even though I didn't get it back then I understand why now. We were encouraged to essentially exaggerate by counting as a "yes" anyone who said anything other than a hard "no."

"At the time I thought that was stupid, but now I understand that a maybe could turn into a yes. Still, if someone says they have 1000 volunteers for something the real number might be 10% of that."

"That was a local GOTV effort, what's the difference between that and Obamacare's 7 million sign-up claim? Other than more power and money...nothing."
By Epictetus

No comments:

Post a Comment