Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Famous Hunter Receives Vile Suggestion on What to Kill Instead of a Bear She Just Tracked Down.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/11/15/famous-hunter-receives-vile-sugge
stion-on-what-to-kill-instead-of-a-bear-she-just-tracked-down-her-comeback-i
s-masterful/


Eva describes one particularly vile suggestion: "An anti-hunter just told
me, and I quote, to 'kill that little worthless dog you have instead' of the
bear I just hunted in NC."

But Shockey wasn't looking for sympathy from her many followers; instead she
offered this stinging riposte: "Apparently hunting a bear, eating/donating
all of the meat and putting money towards conservation is a bad thing, but
killing my puppy is ok. If this logic isn't totally insane, I don't know
what is."

No comments:

Post a Comment