Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Walter Mondale Is Aghast At The Donald

The political end game in 21st Century America summed up in a couple of paragraphs.


“We may be introducing a kind of poison into the American political system that can hurt us,” Mondale said. “If this sort of stuff is accepted, condoned, is seen as positive, we’ll see more of it.”
Mondale, who supports Hillary Clinton for president, worries if Donald Trump or Texas Sen. Ted Cruz wins the Republican nomination. Trump, he said, has “stirred up a sub-caucus of Americans that like anti-immigrant talk, that like assaults against decent immigration rules. If there is an America out there that is so brash, so racist, so nativist that they like supporting Trump or so evangelically obsessed they’ll support Cruz, then we are in trouble.”
Noticed how panicked he is.
I have long felt that the most moral path is for K-strategists to accept that the rabbits are lost to us due to forces beyond our control. Until circumstances return them to sanity they must be fought by any means, at every chance, so as to save civilization. I have lately realized that my view is hopelessly biased and I am not seeing the entirety of the picture.
I like a free and prosperous civilization because it satisfies my K-selected urges. But what if I was a rabbit?
As a rabbit, I am a machine molded by fate, evolution, and destiny to compete solely with silly social gimmicks against opponents who can do nothing to me because of how I manipulate circumstances to constrain their ability to compete with me. I am designed to break every rule myself and then make the snarky comment to a vastly superior specimen (himself designed to kill all opposition), in an environment where he can’t crush my skull like an overripe grape because of the very rules I broke. I am designed to see those around me give me immeasurable slack because of my feigned loyalty, as I screw them over mercilessly behind their backs in ways which punish them with no risk to me. I am designed to exploit others, making them fight my enemies, while I hide and endure no sacrifice myself.
I am designed for the oppressive government which I can unleash on those around me without exposing myself as the real root source of the problems I create for them.
Ayn Rand wrote of how in America, if your neighbor gets a nicer car, you admire it, and want to work harder to get a nicer car yourself. In the Soviet Union, if a man’s neighbor got a nicer car, his neighbor tried to find out what rules he broke, so he could tell the government, and have the government take away the car. That is what the rabbit is designed for. The idea of some massive oppressive force hanging over the head of every American, and able to be unleashed on fellow citizens with just an anonymous phone call, is the definition of a rabbit utopia. Ability, competitiveness, determination – it all means nothing. In that environment, he who is most honorless and cowardly wins.
Viewing the political battle from the perspective of a K-strategist, the only moral course is to eliminate the rabbits by any means possible, so freedom can be attained. But from the perspective of a rabbit, it is exactly the opposite. The only moral goal is to get an oppressive government created, which is capable of crushing the K-strategists – and to do it without ever letting the K-strategists know that is your goal. If you are a rabbit, then perfidy in pursuit of tyranny is just as much of a moral imperative as any K-strategist’s desire to openly and honestly establish a free society. In fact as a rabbit, to you, your path may even feel more moral. You are after all, motivated by a terror that few non-r-strategists can possibly fathom, while the K-strategists are not so afflicted.
Perhaps you pursue this tyranny with Fabian leftism, slowly adding oppression and control to an existing government until it is sufficiently oppressive. Perhaps you do it with treason, throwing a war to an oppressive enemy force that will subjugate everyone equally once your people are conquered. Or perhaps you import as many violent foreigners as possible with the hope that they will, through force of numbers, impose the tyranny for you through the ballot box – or otherwise.
If you view today’s events absent this understanding, things can be confusing. How can Bernie send his goons into a Trump rally, see them start fights, and then go out and criticize Trump and his supporters for being violent – especially when no Trump supporter has ever intruded upon and disrupted a Bernie rally? But if you see what the rabbit is, and how they are motivated, it makes perfect sense.
Bernie needs to get to an oppressive government. To him, anything he can get away with is moral as he pursues that goal. To him, a system of freedom, where we all do whatever we want, with whoever we want, and succeed however we choose, and no rabbit can slay us with an anonymous tip to a government hotline, is inherently immoral. How dare we exploit our natural advantages, which he and his misfit supporters were unfairly denied by fate. It is immoral. His path, creating a machine which can be anonymously used by his misfits to crush whoever they want – that is the moral path.
Add in the approaching Apocalypse to the Trumpian tsunami, and the left won’t win this round, but in the future everyone needs to recognize the innate perfidy of the left, and the need for a strong leader like Trump. Once things turn K once again, we need to deal with the left as aggressively as possible to keep them suppressed, because there is no morality to speak of in such a fight. There is only the choice of freedom or oppression, and it is clear where the opposition’s preferences lie.
Thank God for Trump.

No comments:

Post a Comment